18 March 2010
Posted in Dating 101
Image courtesy of HuNo (On & Off)
You're most likely nervous, sweating a little - maybe even considering not going. A date can be a cruel event if you're not prepared. These tips will arm you to the teeth and get you past any uncomfortable feelings.
Here's a fast break down of 14 tips that will improve your game and beat any dating failure you may have:
- Never give a woman a direct answer unless it’s “no”. If your unobtainable, you are a challenge - women want a challenge, never give everything they want. Say no.
- Answer questions with questions. Or something that implicates her or makes her commit to something. Be mysterious, women like not knowing everything, they won't leave you alone until they find out.
- If she complains. Complaining about something is one of the best opportunities to playfully tease her. If she hates your music and complains, turn it up and say "Glad you like it".
- Don’t give her exactly what she asks for. Women, expecially beautiful women have a way of getting mostly everything they desire. When a man doesn't give them what they want they need to know why. If you resist her beauty and say 'No' from point one - she'll want you.
- Use “Let’s be friends”. Using this takes her attitude, her frame. It's normally what she does to guys so if you do it to her, she's all out of cards and your winning the game.
- Be unpredictable. Keep changing your patterns. Having a mysterious, exciting and adventurous life is the key. Women like to be kept on their feet.
- 2 steps forward, 1 step back. When you've got something going that she likes, stop, take 1 step back. Then a little later, take 2 steps forward and let her enjoy it again - then take another step back. Very good technique in sex.
- If a woman tests you always raise and call her bluff. Women always test. Normally they'll bluff and call you out. E.g she may call you a jerk for laughing at her, you laugh some more. Call her bluff, don't give in.
- Don’t be a wuss. Don't apologise, don't beg and don't need anything from her. You're a very capable man who doesn't need anything - you've got everything you need. Get rid.
- Have a strong composure. Learn body language. Stand confidently, chest out, straight, legs apart and nothing covering your chest. You're a strong dominant man.
- Take control of the situation. Be a leader. The situation demands someone to take charge, let that person be you. If she's in control of the current situation, take her somewhere else where you are in control.
- Be picky. Have standards. You are important, you don't need to give yourself away from anything les than first class. Never accept second class.
- Getting rid of and deal with insecurity. Insecurity can be a nightmare. Mask your insecurities and forget about them. You're a powerful, capable man who knows what he wants.
- Reframe a test as she likes you. When a woman throws you a test, turn it around. Anytime a woman tests you it's because she's attracted to you - women don't test men they aren't attracted to. Therefore, turn it around. If she calls you a jerk say "awww... I can't believe how fast you fell in love with me" and smile.
Ideally, if you...
- Never give a woman a direct answer unless it’s “no”
- Answer questions with questions
- Turn around her complaints
- Don’t give her exactly what she asks for
- Use “Let’s be friends” instead of her
- Be unpredictable
- Take 2 steps forward, 1 step back
- Call her bluff on tests
- Don’t be a wuss
- Have a strong composure
- Take control of the situation
- Be picky and have standards
- Get rid insecurities
- Reframe a test as if she likes you
...you will be a real man on dates and will have no problem having as many beautiful women are you desire.
Know any tips I've missed? Comment away - I'm sure i've missed some.
Tyler Logan is kind of a big deal. He blog's man-advice to every man-boy who stumbles in. Permanently altering manliness to epic proportions. (Blog best read shirtless and oiled)