23 March 2010
Posted in Meeting Women
Image courtesy of Lauren Peralta
Real simple ways to get a number or e-mail. It's not as complex as most believe. All it normally takes is the confidence to ask for it - the rest you can play around with, here's some ideas for you.
1. With a card
- You: "Hey do you have a card handy?"
- Her: "Ummm... yep?"
- You: "Good, write down your e-mail."
2. Ask the question
- You: "Do you have e-mail?"
- Her: "Yep"
- You: "Is it something cheesy like sexkitten69?"
- Her: "umm.. nope"
- You: "I don't believe you, what is it?"
3. Trade info
- You: "Hey, let's trade information and catch up at another time."
- You: "Hey, do you have a phone?"
- Her: "Yep?"
- You: "Give it to me!" (Phone your own phone)
- You: "Thanks."
When she's writing her number or e-mail (whatever you asked for) tell her to write down her number or e-mail as well, so you'll have both. Usually she will without a problem.
I'm sure you can think of plenty more ways to ask for a number or email - I've listed a few here to fuel ideas. I'd really like to know your favourite way to ask so comment away.
Tyler Logan is kind of a big deal. He blog's man-advice to every man-boy who stumbles in. Permanently altering manliness to epic proportions. (Blog best read shirtless and oiled)